The following banking and staking plan has been fully optimized and can be used with any level stakes betting operation.
1. Decide the value of your initial investment.
2. Split this figure in the ratio 2:1 (two thirds and a third).
3. Two thirds will form the betting bank, one third will form a reserve fund.
4. Divide the betting bank into the appropriate number of points (as per the service being followed).
5. Stake 1 point to win on each bet.
6. Ensure you obtain a price which is at least as big as the minimum advised. Guidance on taking prices can be found here (opens in new window).
Target 1: Reclaim the reserve fund.
When profit reaches 50% of the betting bank starting figure, take out the reserve fund and replace it with accrued profit. The situation is now as it was at the start, except that the reserve fund is made up of accrued profit. Continue betting as normal.
Target 2: Reclaim the betting bank.
When the betting bank doubles, take out the original betting bank capital. The situation is now as it was at the start, except that the whole of the betting bank and the reserve fund are made up of accrued profit. Continue betting as normal. From this point onwards, the whole investment will be funded entirely by accrued profit.
The re-investment policy only begins when all funds (betting bank and reserve fund) are made up entirely of accrued profit.
1. After 100 bets, decide whether any personal withdrawals are required. If so, make the withdrawal first.
2. Split the total of the remaining funds (betting bank plus reserve fund) in the ratio 2:1. Two thirds will form the ongoing betting bank, one third will form the reserve fund.
3. Calculate the value of the new one-point level stake by dividing the betting bank into the appropriate number of points (as per the service being followed).
4. Use this new level stake for the next 100 bets.
5. Repeat after every 100 bets
This gives great ability to optimize your betting bank to the fullest, you should use this definitely if your a straight set and forget bettor, this can also be used if you are a trader but you may decide to use a percentage of the bank not after a particular amount of bets.